Saturday, December 27, 2008

Be strong, my friend SG!


It was suppose to be a very nice Sat morning. I woke up early to get ready for my tennis lesson till I received a heart-stricken sms, SG's wife passed away in an accident. I could feel a chill right through my whole body & blacked out for few seconds. How did that happened, I screamed out this question in my heart. How can it happened to them when they just got back together I asked again? How can he accept such ending to their renewed relationship?


Life is such, unpredictable & full of mystery. Like Solomon said in his word, "Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.” (Eccl 1:1-2). What we have taken for granted seems to vanish away easily in split seconds, & it always happen without any warning. Seize the day! Seize every opportunity to do good, be good & appreciate life. I've learnt to do that....


Be strong my friend! My heart goes to you, sharing your grief & pain. Be strong & hold tight to the memories for comfort. I am sure she'll wants you to live life to the fullest & to enjoy every moment of your life. I am sure she loves you very much & knowing you well you love her too. She'll bring with her all the wonderful memories with you & keep them well. Just be strong my friend, there's hope.

No comments: